After the death of the greatest idol of Mexican ranchera music, Vicente Fernández, one of the questions of the public and admirers is: who will stay or how will his juicy fortune be distributed? Although the most logical thing is to think that it will be distributed among his wife, his four children, his grandchildren and great-grandchildren, this has not yet been confirmed and the public maintains the expectation.
But, what does the fortune accumulated by the Charro de Huentitán consist of? Vicente Fernández, the Mexican actor, singer and producer, had a net worth of US $ 25 million at the time of his death, according to the site celebritynetworth.com, which specializes in calculating the fortunes of celebrities.
Fernández’s family announced his death on December 12, 2021 at the age of 81. “Vicente earned his net worth through his many Latino films and his many stage performances as a singer, as well as his many recordings and tours,” posted celebritynetworth.com.
At the 2021 change of the Mexican peso, Chente’s fortune would amount to approximately 522 million 130 thousand pesos, according to various Mexican media.
The specialized website also reports that Charro de Huentitán “began his career singing for tips on the street and became a Mexican cultural icon, recording more than 50 albums.”
Although the first impression is to think that his family will be the heir to the fortune, it seems that the issue will not be without controversy.
Olga Wornat, a writer who made an unauthorized biography of the singer, called The last king, ensures that the person in charge of managing all the singer’s assets would be his son Gerardo, who remained in the hospital where his father was admitted in recent months.
You can also read Vicente Fernández: What was the reason why the authorities investigated “El Charro de Huentitán” during his farewell tour
“The heir is Gerardo Fernández, the middle son, who is ambitious, who has shady relationships, who was able to steal from his father, his brother, Juan Gabriel, he is going to keep the entire empire of Vicente Fernández . Gerardo is the one who handles the money of that great dynasty ”, declared the author, Olga Wornat, in an interview with Julio Astillero, according to a publication on the Terra portal.
However, until now there is still no confirmation from their children or any official statement in this regard, so this information could be subject to being denied by the Fernández Abarca family.
In the portal dallasnews.com some details of the fortune of the Mexican charro are described:
- Under the initials VFG, in honor of his full name, Vicente Fernández Gómez, the artist has 11 registered trademarks in the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property.
- In 2015, VFG expanded as a provider of education, training, leisure, sports and cultural activities.
- In 2017, it obtained a license to operate as an advertising, commercial business management and commercial administration company.
- In 2019, VFG applied to be incorporated as a company that produces paper, cardboard and printing products. The permit was granted for 10 years.
- Tequila Don Vicente was also registered in 2019. That same year the VFG began offering footwear, clothing and headgear products. Another record reveals a permit obtained to sell keyrings. In another file, VFG was registered as a brand of handbags, wallets and pocket purses, handbags, handbags, luggage items and transport bags.
- Chente also headed the Fernández Group, a corporate of more than 20 Mexican and foreign companies mainly dedicated to artistic representation and the real estate industry.
- El Charro de Huentitán was also a shareholder of el Caminante Taxi Aéreo SA de CV, along with his son Alejandro. The company, founded in 1997, is dedicated to the rental of private Learjets 45 jets that it has leased to artists.
- According to Forbes Mexico, Chente had 33 registered trademarks under his name for the commercialization of souvenirs.
The ranch The Three Foals It is another source of income for the Fernández dynasty. The 500-hectare site has a horse farm, restaurants and even a concert venue.
You can also read Vicente Fernández: doctor reveals what was the cause of death of “Charro de Huentitán”
Arena VFG has been registered with the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property since 2006, under the name of Gerardo Fernández Abarca, Chente’s eldest son, while Ana Gabriela Gutiérrez Renteria is listed as legal representative.
The arena, located at Kilometer 20 of the Highway to Chapala in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, can accommodate more than 40 thousand people, published the Dallas New.
VIDEO / Youtube: Snugglepaw Digital Studios. In this video, Vicente Jr. shows a part of the Los Tres Potrillos ranch